Palm Springs right now! Hot!! Ace Hotel ☀
Random typewriters hangin out in the desert! ☀ #desert #joshuatree #typewriters #bizarre
May 21, 2013 Twitter
Driving over the Golden Gate Bridge today! #sanfrancisco #goldengatebridge #fog
May 18, 2013 Twitter
Back in the studio!! Working on album number 3!! With @jesse_belief
Big Gay Out Point Chevalier, New Zealand
Feb 13, 2013 Twitter
Pip will be performing a couple of DJ sets in Australia over the NYE and NYD celebrations, here are all the details if you fancy checking it out.
NYE (Dec 31st, 2012) - Insert to Play festival, Perth
On Stage - 9.20pm
Click Here For tickets
NYD (Jan 1st 2013) - Newtown Hotel, Sydney
On Stage - 7.00pm
Free Entry !
Dec 24, 2012 Twitter
Tickets are available right now for my upcoming Uk tour - all ticket links are below...
05: Concorde, Brighton /Tickets
06: Dublin Academy /Tickets
07: Oran Mor, Glasgow /Tickets
10: Cockpit, Leeds /Tickets
13: Academy, Manchester, Academy /Tickets
14: Kentish Town Forum, London /Tickets
We are thrilled to announce that Pip has been nominated for Best Female and Best Alternative Album at the NZ Music Awards, a big thank you to everyone for listening to the new album.
The Awards ceremony is to be held on Nov 1st at Vector Arena, Auckland New Zealand
LADYHAWKE EUROPEAN TOUR 2012
YOU DECIDE WHERE
Hey everyone, If you are located somewhere in Europe and you want to see me and my band play in your city - click here and find out how! :-) x
In a race to the finish line against many other cities across Europe, Ladyhawke fans can pledge for a ticket in their home city and compete against other fans in other cities.
The first number of cities to raise 350 pledges can bask in the glory of knowing they are the biggest fans and once we have enough cities successfully reaching their pledge target the entire tour will go live.
After the entire tour is confirmed, the exact date and venue will be announced.
Head here to find out how to pledge to have Ladyhawke come to your home city.
**Ladyhawke and Nikon Video Competition**
If you ever fancied being a video director, well you now have the chance to lend your visual talents to the Jacques Renault Remix of new single Blue Eyes?
All the info and submission details here: http://m.odu.la/RWwCIW0
*BLUE EYES NOVEMBER TOUR 2012* JUST ANNOUNCED !! Pip and band are returning to the UK and Ireland this November.
Nov 5th, Concorde, Brighton
Nov 6th, Academy, Dublin
Nov 7th, Oran Mor, Glasgow
Nov 10th, Cockpit, Leeds
Nov 13th, Academy 2, Manchester
Nov 14th, Forum, London
We have a very limited number of tickets available from Wed 12th of September for 48 hrs before anyone else. Head to http://tickets.ladyhawkemusic.com/ to get your hands on some before they sell out.
Click here to listen to the first official remix of 'Blue Eyes' By Jacques RenaultAug 28, 2012 Twitter
Pip and the band are confirmed to make a very welcome return to venues across the USA in September to perform musical gems like My Delirium,Paris Is Burning and Back Of The Van from her award winning self-titled debut album; and showcase tunes from her critically acclaimed sophomore album Anxiety.
SAT 8 SEP - BOWERY BALLROOM, NEW YORK,NY
MON 10 SEP- ROCK N ROLL HOTEL, WASHINGTON,DC
WED 12 SEP - BRIGHTON MUSIC HALL, BOSTON,MA
FRI 14 SEP QC - MONTREAL,QC
SAT 15 SEP - HOXTON, TORONTO,ON
SUN 16 SEP - BOTTOM LOUNGE, CHICAGO,IL
WED 19 SEP - BARBOZA, SEATTLE,WA
THU 20 SEP - FORTUNE NIGHT CLUB, VANCOUVER,BC
FRI 21 SEP - ROTTURE, PORTLAND,OR
SUN 23 SEP - FOLSOM ST FAIR, SAN FRANCISCO,CA
TUE 25 SEP - THE ECHO, LOS ANGELES,CA
All Tickets on the SHOW section of the website or click the date you want tickets for above.
Check out the brand new video for BLUE EYES. The clip was filmed at the iconic Oceano Dunes in California earlier this year under the careful guise of director Jess Holzworth.
Jul 27, 2012 Twitter
Jul 24, 2012 Twitter
You can get a free download of Pip and the band performing Jefferson Airplane's White Rabbit on triple j right now from www.abc.net.au/triplej/live/lav/
For those of you in Perth and Adelaide your turn is next. Head to http://ladyhawke.oztix.com.au/ for your chance to see the show live.
LADYHAWKE COMPETITION !!
To everyone attending the the entire Australian tour, we have an awesome competition running. At each show we have 1 x amazing Ladyhawke pack to give away including...
Singlet, Vinyl, Limited Edition CD and exclusive Key Ring
All you need to do is....
1. Download the Ladyhawke App
2. Take a picture of Pip on stage tonight using the App
3. Share it through Instagram and #ladyhawke
We will then choose the best picture each night and post it up on the Ladyhawke Facebook.
Pick up a flyer from the door or merch desk at each show for more details.
Now the official bit...
Ladyhawke Anxiety Tour Photo Competition
1. Entry to the Competition is open to Australian Residents and subject to these Terms and Conditions, entry to this Competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.
2. To enter, eligible individuals must;
i. Download the Official Ladyhawke App ;
ii. Click Photo's and take your picture of Ladyhawke at any of the seven Australian ‘Anxiety’ Tour shows in July 2012 (including Splendour in the Grass) (each a ‘Show’); and
iii. Share the photo taken at the Show you attendedvia Instagram with the hashtag #ladyhawke (an ‘Entry’) within 6 hours of that Show ending.
3. The Competition opens at 5pm AEST on 17 July 2012 and closes on 5 PM AEST on 30 July 2012 but you must share your photo within 6 hours of the Show you attended to be in the running to win the prize allocated to that Show.
4. Multiple entries are permitted. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information caused by an entrant or occurring during transmission.
5. All rights in and to any Entry shall be owned by the Promoter and the Promoter shall be entitled to use any Entry for any purpose. To the extent necessary, the Entrant hereby assigns all rights in the Entry throughout the World for the full life of copyright and waives all moral rights, including the right of attribution.
6. The Entrant agrees that the Entry is not obscene, defamatory, libelous, harassing, hateful, or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence or violate any law.
7. The Entrant warrants the Entry does not incorporate any other materials which are subject to third party proprietary rights or otherwise infringe any third party’s rights. The Entrant further warrants that they have the required consents and approvals from individuals appearing in the Entry.
8. The Entrant confirms that they have full power to enter into this agreement and hereby indemnify the Promoter against all costs and damages incurred as a result of any breach of the warranties made by the Entrant herein.
10. Each Entry will be judged on creative merit. One entry from each of the Shows will be selected as a winner of the Competition by the Promoter (the “Winners”). Chance plays no part in the determination of the Winners. The Winners’ Entry will be displayed at http://www.facebook.com/Ladyhawke from 2pm the day after the Show and each Winner shall be notified via Instagram. Entrants who are not winners will not receive any notification at all.
11. Each Winner will receive 1 (one) Ladyhawke Anxiety Tour Merchandise Pack including 1 x Tour Singlet, 1 x Vinyl Edition of the Ladyhawke Album ‘Anxiety’, 1 x Deluxe CD of the Ladyhawke Album ‘Anxiety’ and 1 x Key ring (each a “Prize”). The total retail value of the Prizes is $700 (seven hundred Australian dollars).
12. The Prize is not transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a Winner is unable to use the prize as stated. If the Prize is unavailable for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a gift to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
13. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website and mobile applications is the Entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
14. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the competition.
16. The Promoter is Universal Music Australia Pty Limited, ACN 000 158 592, having its registered office at 3 Munn Reserve, Millers Point, NSW 2000, phone (02) 9207 0500.
Jul 17, 2012 Twitter
For those of you that missed the live stream from Wellington you can see the entire concert record live right here.
For everyone in Australia the tour starts tomorrow a handful of tickets are available from.
Jul 16, 2012 Twitter
We are thrilled to announce Ladyhawke's first ever live streaming gig from her home town of Wellington at the iconic San Francisco Bathhouse and all on Pip's birthday to boot.
To watch the entire show Live from anywhere in the world head to the www.ladyhawkemusic.com or www.facebook.com/ladyhawke at the times stated below and watch the entire show for free. .
FRIDAY JULY 13TH 2012
10:25pm - New Zealand
8:25pm - Australian Eastern Time
11:25am - GMT
6:25am - Eastern Standard Time
3:25am - Pacific Standard Time (July 12th)
Check out a little message from Pip.
Win the chance to watch any of the upcoming Ladyhawke shows in Australia from side of stage !!! and not only that but a signed CD as well. Head to Channel V on the link below now to enter...
|Jan 1, 2013||Newtown Hotel, Sydney|
|Dec 31, 2012||Insert To Play, Perth|
|Nov 14, 2012||Forum, London|
|Nov 13, 2012||Academy 2, Manchester|
|Nov 10, 2012||Cockpit, Leeds|
|Nov 7, 2012||Oran Mor, Glasgow|
|Nov 6, 2012||Academy, Dublin|
|Nov 5, 2012||Concorde, Brighton|
|Sep 24, 2012||The Echoplex, Los Angeles|
|Sep 23, 2012||Folsom Street Fair, San Francisco|
|Sep 21, 2012||Rotture, Portland|
|Sep 20, 2012||Fortune Night Club, Vancouver|
|Sep 19, 2012||Barboza, Seattle|
|Sep 16, 2012||Bottom Lounge, Chicago|
|Sep 15, 2012||Hoxton, Toronto|
|Sep 14, 2012||SAT, Montreal|
|Sep 12, 2012||Brighton Music Hall, Boston|
|Sep 10, 2012||Rock N Roll Hotel, Washington|
|Sep 8, 2012||The Bowery Ballroom, New York|
|Jul 30, 2012||LaLa land, La La Land Byron Bay|
|Jul 28, 2012||Splendour In The Grass, Byron Bay|
|Jul 28, 2012||Splendour In The Grass, Byron Bay|
|Jul 26, 2012||The HQ, Adelaide|
|Jul 24, 2012||The Bakery, Perth|
|Jul 20, 2012||The ANU Bar, Canberra|
|Jul 19, 2012||Cambridge Hotel, Newcastle|
|Jul 18, 2012||The Metro, Sydney|
|Jul 17, 2012||The Billboard, Melbourne|
|Jul 14, 2012||The Studio, Auckland|
|Jul 13, 2012||Sanfrancisco Bathhouse, Wellington, 171 Cuba Street, Central Wellington, Wellington|
|Jul 12, 2012||The Foundary - Winterlude, Christchurch|
|Jul 11, 2012||UNION HALL, DUNEDIN|
|Jul 7, 2012||Beach Live, Kuta, Bali|
|Jul 6, 2012||Pizza e Birra, Gandaria City, Jakarta|
|Jun 30, 2012||River Sessions, Mackay|
|May 11, 2012||02 Shepherds Bush Empire, London|
|May 9, 2012||The Junction, Cambridge|
|May 8, 2012||Waterfront, Norwich|
|May 6, 2012||Glee Club, Birmingham|
|May 5, 2012||Live At Leeds, O2 Academy Leeds|
|May 4, 2012||The Leadmill, Sheffield|
|May 2, 2012||Ruby Lounge, Manchester|
|May 1, 2012||The Sage, Gateshead|
|Apr 30, 2012||Liquid Rooms, Edinburgh|
|Apr 28, 2012||Rescue Rooms, Nottingham|
|Apr 27, 2012||02 Academy, Oxford|
|Apr 25, 2012||Guildhall, Gloucester, Gloucester Guildhall|
|Apr 23, 2012||Komedia, Brighton|
|Dec 10, 2011||Festival Of The Sun, Sundowner Breakwall Tourist Park|
|Dec 9, 2011||Meredith Music Festival, Meredith Supernatural Amphitheatre|
|Dec 7, 2011||The Tote, The Tote|
|Dec 3, 2011||Homebake Festival 2011, Homebake 2011, The Domain, Royal Botanic Gardens, Sydney City, NSW. Australia|
|Nov 26, 2011||Foreshore Festival 2011, Parliamentary Triangle, Canberra|
|Nov 23, 2011||The Phoenix, Sydney, The Phoenix Bar|
|Nov 15, 2011||The 100 Club, London, 100 Club|
|Apr 25, 2011||Guildhall, Gloucester|
|Apr 23, 2011||Komedia, Brighton|
|Feb 1, 2011||Laneway Presents in Wellington, Wellington Town Hall|
|Jan 31, 2011||Laneway Auckland, Aotea Square, Auckland|
|Jan 29, 2011||Laneway Singapore, Fort Canning Park, Singapore|
|Jan 5, 2011||Sunset Sounds, Brisbane, Queensland|
|Jan 1, 2011||Southbound Festival, Busselton, WA|
|Dec 30, 2010||The Falls Festival, Marion Bay, Tasmania|
|Dec 29, 2010||The Falls Festival, Lorne, Victoria|
|Mar 12, 2010||Sanfrancisco Bathhouse, Wellington, 171 Cuba Street, Central Wellington, Wellington|
|Mar 11, 2010||Beach Ball, Universtiy of Sydney Union - Manning Bar|
|Feb 27, 2010||Qbar, Mardi Gras, Qbar, 44 Oxford St, Darlinghurst NSW|
|Feb 19, 2010||Goma Gallery, Brisbane, Stanley Place, South Bank, Queensland, Australia|
|Dec 5, 2008||Razzmatazz, Razzmatazz|
|Sep 5, 2008||Bestival Festival, Isle Of Wight|
|Jul 19, 2008||Lovebox Festival, London|
|Jul 19, 2008||Camp Bestival, Isle Of Wight|
|Jul 18, 2008||Melt Festival, Berlin|
|Jul 2, 2008||HOXTON BAR & KITCHEN - HEADLINE SHOW !!!, London|
|Jul 1, 2008||Nouveau Casino, Paris|
|Jun 29, 2008||Glastonbury Festival (Q Stage), Somerset|
|Jun 29, 2008||Glastonbury Festival (Dance Village), Somerset|
|Jun 27, 2008||Hove Festival, Norway|
|Jun 4, 2008||THE ROADHOUSE, MANCHESTER, Northwest|
|Jun 2, 2008||Durrr, London|
|Jun 1, 2008||Middlesborough Music Live Festival, Middlesborough|
|May 29, 2008||Record Playerz Club, Glasgow|
|May 28, 2008||Alma de Cuba, Sound City Festival, Liverpool|
|May 25, 2008||Dot To Dot Festival, Nottingham/Bristol|
|May 24, 2008||Dot To Dot Festival, Nottingham/Bristol|
Artwork and design by Sarah Larnach.
Code by Etc Etc Awesome.
Copyright © 2011.